Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Yesterday

Alice and I went on a walk yesterday. Don't be fooled by the smile in the second picture, she HATED the grass. She would cry unless she was holding a blade of it. Then I picked her up so we could leave the mean grass (yes, mean. It gave me grass cuts which are the worst!) and she DID NOT want to be put down. When I put her in the stroller she would just cry and cry until she realized she wasn't in the grass. It was sad, but she will learn that grass isn't all that bad. Well maybe...we don't really have a lot of grass in Las Vegas haha.

After our walk she took her nightly before bed nap, and I had to wake her up to go get my brother Tige from the airport. He went to Reno to visit my dad and flew back into Las Vegas. 
I think someone loves her Uncle Tige...


TODAY

Justin had his hang out day at Kelly Cardenas Salon, and guess what? He got the job! 
Not that I doubted he would, but it's just great news! I'm so excited for him. He is going to be such a great stylist. Hooray!

No comments:

Post a Comment