Thursday, August 12, 2010

Playing Around

Before: 

After:

I'm not very good at taking pictures. 
And I've never really tried editing them either. 
So this was my first attempt, what do you think? 
I think it looks pretty darn good.

PS: Last night I was playing with Alice and I noticed her front tooth had popped in....
She is getting all four of her top teeth, not just the two side teeth! Luckily the two have come in already. 
But that means she will have 6 teeth soon! HOLY COW
She FINALLY slept through the night last night, thank the lord!
I missed my sleep through the night happy all the time girl. 
Soon the awful teething will be over! Who knows for how long though...
Apparently she is really good at getting teeth because baby King has none and they are the same exact age.
But he is crawling and pulling himself up already...
It's so weird how different all babies are, but it's pretty cool.  


No comments:

Post a Comment