Friday, August 20, 2010

Flashback Friday


4 years ago I met the love of my life, Justin Ray Leavitt.

Justin used to be in a band called Maricopa, if you're from St. George chances are you've heard of them haha.

We met at one of their shows. 
They were playing Neverland with Slam Dunk! (Saint Rose now) and I of course got in free. I was a musically social butterfly in those days, and Slam Dunk and I were good friends. KCJ and I were standing closer to the back when Maricopa started playing. For my sake, I'm leaving a detail out about the show before this. Anyways, as they were playing Kacie turns to me and says "Justin is cute", I look and respond with "Oh yeah he is!" 

After the show I introduced myself, and all that jazz. Then, I went to dinner at Denny's with Slam Dunk, Chris Luckau, and a few of the Maricopa guys. Mike, the singer of Slam Dunk, is a real punk. He loves to make fun of people and be silly rude. This night I decided I would give it back to him. Eventually he got upset and said "Gosh Bethany, why are you making fun of me so good tonight? Do you have a crush on me or something?" and I said "No, I have a crush on this guy!" while pointing at Justin. 
From that moment on we were pretty much inseperable. A month later he asked me to be his girlfriend and here we are four years later; happily married with a beautiful baby girl. 

These are just a few pictures of when we were dating. We used to be so silly....



Justin my love, it's time to take a new picture. We haven't for a while. 

No comments:

Post a Comment