Friday, August 20, 2010

Two posts in one day.

And within a few moments of each other.

I flashbacked 4 years ago, now it's time for the present.

Last night Megan, Jordan, and Tizzy came down for Jordan's 21st birthday! We went to dinner with them at Benihana. It's this hibachi grill place, and it was so yummy yummy. We ate so much food, and EVERYONE loved Alice (especially Megan). Our waiter brought out a bunch of food for her. Cherries, rice, soup, and the best...hagen daaz strawberry ice cream. Yes I ate most of it, and yes it was delicious. Free food always tastes better.


It was SO good to see them. I miss Megan...I miss all of my girl friends from St. George.

When we were waiting for our car at the valet, these two guys were sitting there and kept staring over at us and finally one of them said "My gosh, what a gorgeous baby you have. Is it yours? Oh she is just so beautiful". Seriously, lately I have been getting SO MANY compliments on her. I love it! It's that big goofy grin she has. It melts hearts everywhere. She is going to be my social little flirty bug. We might be in trouble with her....

It was a great night. Justin and I really need to go out more often. Maybe without Alice next time...that would be a dream come true. But he is so so busy now with the salon that it may never happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment