Thursday, August 19, 2010

Alice has decided to outgrow her 6 month old jammers, and move up to 9 month old jammers.
How the heck did she grow so fast?













AND she is actually getting some hair finally. I'm going to miss my bald little baby.
But I love my blonde little Sunflower.

And just for fun, here is silly picture of worm girl in her Yo Gabba Gabba coma
Doesn't she look funny?



I ordered Alice this walker yesterday.
Chicco DJ Walker in Splash


I had it sent to the office because I wasn't sure what the babysitting sitch was gonna be like today, and it just came! Too bad Alice is at home with Landon because it just came! Not too bad because she loves being home and Landon is cool, just too bad that I can't put her in it right now haha.

It has the DJ Activity Center, so now I can have my little DJ Alice Rock! She is gonna love it...hopefully. 

Next week I'm going to venture off to St. George for two whole days without my hubby. It's been a while since we've been apart over night so it's going to be weird. But I'm going to see Pride and Prejudice at the Shakespearean Festival in Cedar City with my mom, grandma, and aunt Amy on Tuesday. Maybe even KCJ if she can get work off! Then Alice is going to her 6 month appointment...at 8 months old. I had to reschedule her 6 month appt. because Justin took his state boards the same day that it was scheduled for and August 25th was their only opening.....whatevs though, I am just sad she has to get shots again. 

She kind of had a rough day yesterday. Her teeth have been bugging her a lot. Yesterday she just wanted to be held all day long, and this morning she spit up. I'm just glad she has been sleeping through the night still. Normally she wakes up a couple times a night until they pop through. Poor baby.

2 comments:

  1. Bethany! Thanks for sharing the blog on facebook. Your babe is such a pretty girl! I had fun looking at your post. I hope I get to see you and Justin sometimes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I seriously hate yo gabba gabba, it is so cracked out that is why kids love it. I do like her new PJ's though.

    ReplyDelete