Friday, July 30, 2010

Break time

I've decided to try and blog more often.  I don't know how well it will go but we'll see.

I'm taking a break from cleaning. I shouldn't be because Alice just fell asleep for her right before bed nap, but I'm sweating like a pig and I need a little break. Our room was disasterous. LITERALLY
I've put all the clothes into a big pile that needs to be sorting...but that will happen later haha. Maybe once Alice is down for the night. 

I don't know why but lately I've had this urge to just be better at being a mom/wife. I work full time so it's really hard to come home and clean and make dinner and all that jazz. All I really want to do once I get off of work is relax with my best buds Alice and Netflix. I'd love to relax with Justin of course but he works at night.

Soon that will all change. But I'm not going to talk about it now. 

I am in full organization mode tonight. 
I am going to go through these clothes once Alice is asleep and try to give away half of them.
I'm going to organize all of our bills (old and new) because they are all over the place.
I've already washed all the sheets and put them on the beds/crib.
And then once it's allll done, I'm going to go to bed.

I have to work all weekend. 
We do all the valet parking/traffic control for a big furniture convention every 6 months called World Market Center. It just so happens to be that time of year once again. And I just so happen to be the master of the booth as in master key puller/hanger. It's going to be a very long weekend, for me and for Justin.
He has to take care of Alice all by himself. I just hope she is good for him when it is time to go to bed. 
He has never gotten her completely ready for bed all by himself. Even when I was sick. He fed and bathed her one night I think but that is all. No wonder she is such a momma's girl, which I LOVE.

Why do I always type more than I expect I'm going to? I really need to get back to cleaning...adios.

PS Alice just watched a full episode of Blue's Clues and didn't make a move or a peep the whole time. 
Nick Jr. is my other best friend.


No comments:

Post a Comment