Friday, July 30, 2010

Begin Flashback Friday.

It took me a while to decide which photo I wanted to use for my first Flashback Friday.
I was looking through my folder of Old Photos (there's probably 200 photos in it) and I came across this one.
It was taken 5 years ago! Crazy, how much I haven't changed in 5 years. 
I was 16 and my youngest and favorite cousin Trevor was only 2 years old♥

I was staying at his house in Carlsbad for a few days and me and Trev walked down to the beach that was literally across the street.
I was sitting in the sand (very closely) watching him run back and forth from the water, when he fell and almost drowned...
Luckily, like I said, I was sitting very closely. 

I took a lot of picture of us that summer. This one is my favorite. 

This one is pretty funny too though....



We were in the car on the way to see Superman. 
He is so silly. 

Flashback Friday Button

2 comments:

  1. while the top photo is adorable the bottom one cracks me up!! Love boys and their silly faces!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I'm visiting you through Flashback Friday! Today was my first one too!! I will be following you :)

    ReplyDelete