Thursday, July 29, 2010

Hmm...

Nothing is new here. We live a boring, uneventful life in Las Vegas. Who knew that would be possible? Haha

Justin took his state boards. He thinks he passed them, I have no doubt that he did but I'm still keeping my fingers crossed. We'll find out in a week or so. 
Then he can get into a salon, whoop whoop! 
I am so excited for him.

Alice wants to crawl so so bad. She spends most of her time on her tummy now, but just can't figure out how to get from point A to point B. Soon though, she will get it. I just hope it's not while I'm at work....

Speaking of work, I hate it. That's all I'm going to say on the subject because I am super annoyed with it right about now. 

Anyways, Alice has not been sleeping through the night lately. It is driving me insane!
I've been trying to put her to bed earlier which probably is one reason, and she's been trying to get a top tooth which is probably another. 
Last night she FINALLY didn't wake up. I was so happy, and rested haha. 

She has been super happy lately too, which is good. 
Except yesterday she was really grumpy....
This morning was completely different. 
I got all smiles all morning, my favorite ♥

Justin and I are finally feeling not so sick. 
My house is a DISASTER though. 
I know everyone always says their house is a mess but they haven't seen mine...
I wish there was two of me. One that would clean, and the other that would take care of Alice hahaha.
Tonight I am going to make it my goal to clean our rooms. They are the worst part of the messiness.

I've been watching Heroes on Netflix. 
I was all about Lost. Then I finished season 5 and season 6 isn't out yet so I'm just waiting for it.
But Heroes is just as addicting. That's probably why my house is so messy. 
I just can't break away from it, haha! 
I have a crush on Peter Petrelli. 
We also got Becoming Jane in the mail. LOVED IT
I am OBSESSED with Pre-19th Century movies and books. 
Pride and Prejudice is my number one.

I'm going to see it at Shakespearean Festival this year! Sometime next month in fact!
SO EXCITED
I think my Aunt Wendy, and my Grandma are going to come up for it too. 
Girls night. 

This post turned out to be a lot longer than I expected it to be....

No comments:

Post a Comment