Friday, September 10, 2010

Justin is going to hate this post

My cute friend Nikki posted about her celebrity crush (Ryan Gosling, yum) and I just had to had to do one too!

When it comes to celeb crushes I'm the biggest nerd. My list probably goes on and on for days. I get a new one every time I watch a movie/TV show. I don't even know who to start with...but here it goes. 

James Marsden
James Franco

Joseph Gordon-Levitt
Wentworth Miller


Milo Ventimiglia

Matthew Fox















These are just a few of the many. I think my fav right now is Wentworth, but it's mostly because I'm watching Prison Break right now and I love it haha. OR Joseph Gordon-Levitt because Justin and I saw Inception last night!!! Sooooo good.

You all know I love my hubby man but there's no harm in looking at these actors pretty faces, right? Right!

Anyways, I'm going to go because it's almost time to get off of work for the weekend. Yay! 

1 comment:

  1. I am totally in love with Mathew Fox! Aw, man...I miss me some Lost!

    ReplyDelete