Friday, September 10, 2010

Flashback Friday

There were so many pictures I had a hard time choosing one, and magically my cursor stopped on this one and I decided it was perfect!


This is me and my friend Paige 6, maybe even 7 years ago. 
We met at a Brown Eyed Deception concert (they are STILL my favorite), and were best friends for a really long time. We had a "falling out" I guess you could call it, but we are friends again.
In fact, she was one of my bridesmaids. She's getting married next month and I'm one of her bridesmaids too! I'm excited, it should be fun :)
















Yeah, I'm weird....

Flashback Friday Button

2 comments:

  1. Haha look at your hair its soo long!!


    I think i met that paige girl one time. Was she friends with jaymee telford?? She looks familiar. Or did she work at a gas station. hmmm

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy to see that you posted this. :) i miss these days SO so much and am glad we are friends again. i just got on this thing or i would have posted earlier. :)

    ReplyDelete