Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Ohh yeah baby.

This is my best friend KCJ (Kacie Jensen)

She is moving to Las Vegas, and I am so happy happy happy

As some of you know I have no friends here, except for Kelly bean. Kacie and I have been best friends since before Justin and I started dating. We don't really talk a lot anymore, and we rarely see each other because she lives in St. George. I really am so so excited to have her back! 
A girl needs a girl friend in her life. We girls (unfortunately) love to talk talk talk and Justin does not like to listen...and besides that I can't complain about Justin to Justin. It just doesn't work that way, haha!

So my dear KCJ, please come hang out with me. I promise we can/will do fun things even with Alice. She will love hanging out with her Aunt Kacie! 

No comments:

Post a Comment