Monday, August 16, 2010

Holy Smokes

Umm, I was just looking at my blog and I decided that I don't like this post. It's short, and unexciting. And Alice is 8 months old now, it deserves to be better! 
So I'm fixing it up. But I still have no pictures...sorry.


I don't know how it happened but my baby is 8 months old today!

At 8 months old:
-Weighs somewhere between 17 and 18 pounds, and is way tall. I'm guessing probably 27-28 inches.
-Has beautiful, big brownish greenish greyish eyes and I love them!
-Loves to play with everything...especially things that are not toys like napkins, spoons, noisy wrappers, cups, and especially shoes.
-Rolls and scoots everywhere! It's so cute, and not annoying yet haha.
-Gets into everything, and loves it. 
-Has 4 teeth, and is cutting 2 more! 
-Is starting to be really sensitive. I definitely have a girl.
-Rarely gives kisses, but when she does they are the best! 
-Says ma ma ma ma all the time. 
-Is still a BIG mama's girl, and still such a cuddle bug. ♥
-Reaches for you if she wants you to hold her.
-LOVES Nick Jr. Yo Gabba, Blues Clues, Wonder Pets, and sometimes Backyardigans are her favorites.
-Sleeps 10:30p to 7:30a every night. I've tried to put her to sleep earlier but it just doesn't work.
-Is still a little pig! She eats cereal or oatmeal in the morning, fruit for lunch, and veggies for dinner and still eats four 6-8oz bottles a day. I'm surprised she doesn't weigh more...
-If she sees her bottle, she whines until it is in her mouth.
-Tries to get out of her bumbo....I guess it's time to stop using it? (sad face)
-Is a pro at putting binky in her mouth. If she sees it she'll pick it right up and pop it in.
-Loves to be on our "wood" floor, it's cold and makes funny noises.
-Best friend is Marx even though he doesn't like her....she just smiles and stares at him, and scoots for him. He always runs away, stupid cat.
-Does the cutest little dance. Whenever she is sitting and hears music she will just bounce on her booty. She does it when she's excited too, and is really good at doing the excited gasp. It's really really cute.
-Loves getting messy. It's a baby thing....
-Gets so excited when we go upstairs because she thinks/knows she's getting a bath.
-Loves loves loves bath time. Unless she chokes from sucking the water off of her rag..which she does, a lot.
-Thinks mommy is a goofy goober and laughs at her funny face all the time.

I could probably keep going, but I think I'm going to end it there. If I think of something else that is worth mentioning I will ad it on.


But her personality is just shining through more and more and she is just the sweetest, cutest, happiest, and GOOFIEST little baby girl. She is such a good baby and we love her to death!

PS- 8 months old is the best stage so far! I am loving it, and I can't wait until I get to spend more time with my goofy little goober. <3

AND! look at this rad giveaway that Jess at IROCKSOWHAT is doing!
I wanna win! $50 to Urban Outfitters would be really awesome because I could really use some new clothes, haha. So don't even try to win!
Photobucket



No comments:

Post a Comment