Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Can you believe it?

I'm here! It has been ridiculously long I know, but I stay at home with Alice now so I'm never on the computer. Plus, our internet wasn't hooked up to the computer...but I was in the blogging mood today. Unfortunately, Alice just woke up. I can hear her mumbling to herself over the monitor...so silly.

So much is new though! Alice is 10.5 months old now and crazier than ever.

She can put herself into sitting position, and does it all the time.
She stands up on everything. Stairs, Justin's school kit, the couch, her bumbo. Anything she can find really.
Walks along the couch, and moves to the chair.
LOVES human food; spaghettios, chicken nuggets, pizza, pb&j, mac and cheese, etc.
Still runs around in her walker.
And still army crawls...
Has 4 top teeth, 3 bottom, and one molar coming in.......yes, she gets her teeth in a very strange order.
Is finally really good at taking naps! She takes 2 two hour naps (and sometimes a third shorter one) everyday.
Talks all the time...ma ma, da da, na na, ba ba, and many other words that I can not figure out haha.
Waves whenever someone says hi, or bye bye.
Is a very stingy kisser, but once you get one you get a couple more.
Doesn't really like bath time anymore? I don't know why but she always cries at first. But she loves loves loves to splash.
Gets random bursts of energy, and makes a hulk face during them.
Still chases Marx everywhere he goes.
If I say "ah!" she will say "ah!" and we'll keep going back and forth with it.

She is just awesome, really really awesome.
Whenever I take her anywhere they are in shock at how good she is because she just sits in her high chair nice and quietly and munches on whatever food we give her, and of course makes a big mess with it too.
We are so lucky to have such a great baby!

I am so happy that I get to stay home with her during the day. Working valet is really cool though, it's so fun. I love spending a little bit of time outside instead of being cooped up in the office all day. And I really like not working WITH family. Working for family is a lot easier.

We are moving into Jenny and Robert's house in a month though. Jenny is Justin's cousin, and Alice's babysitter. She is so awesome! Her and Justin were really really close when they were little. She has an 8 year old named Baylee, who is really cool too. They love Alice and I am so relieved to have her. She can babysit pretty much whenever, not that I really use her a whole lot but if I needed her she would be there. Living with them will be so nice. We are so behind on bills and everything, they are really helping us out.

Shoot, Alice is starting to get mad I think. She is banging on the walls again....I better go.
Sorry there are no pictures but I will be back!

No comments:

Post a Comment