Thursday, September 2, 2010

I have a little girl

And she is the goofiest girl in all the land! 


She pulled herself up finally......in the bathtub. So not cool! She did it last night, and tried to the night before but I wouldn't let her. Last night when she did it she fell and bonked her head. Let's just say that bath ended very quickly....Silly girl. I need to get a bath mat now so if she tries it again she won't get hurt too bad. 

Today she is at Dustin, Kelly, and Grady's house. I hope she has fun. Grady is almost 4 months old so I'm sure she will pick on him. 

Peach Days is in Hurricane right now, and I really want to go. I'm going to try and convince Justin into letting me go up either tomorrow night or Saturday morning. Otherwise I will just be sitting at home all day Saturday by my lonesome. PLUS Nikki and Sammi are going to be there with their cute little girls. It would be so fun to see them! Alice needs more girlfriends.



No comments:

Post a Comment