Friday, July 16, 2010

Seven!

Alice is seven months old today!
It's crazy how much she has grown, and how much she has learned since day one. 



At seven months:
Still fights sleep so hard, but sleeps 9 hours still. (I've come to realize that this will most likely never change)
Rolls like crazy. She has been way more active this past week.
Wants to crawl, but doesn't quite understand the concept.
LOVES: toys (any and all), baths, mom, dad, yelling/talking, juice in her sippy, food, wrapper sounds, otter pops, little kids/babies, sitting all on her own, her jumparoo, being naked! 
When I change her diaper she tries to roll away so I can't put a new one on her.
Has two little teeth, and a top one coming in. (Oh, the joys of teething)
Still tries to hold her bottle, but I think she has trouble with the big Dr. Brown's...
Has and hopefully always will be a little cuddle bug.
And she has the goofiest cutest little smile I've ever seen. She likes to show her teeth off.

We are just having so much fun with our cute little girl! 
She is such a good baby. Seriously, the best!

She is such a goofball and I love it.

Daddy's a goofball too. 
Apparently I love goofy people, haha.

(Cute onesie, right? Right!)







No comments:

Post a Comment