Tuesday, July 6, 2010

California, California, whoo!





I've been working on this post forever. Today, I will really post it haha.


Hey, I'm 21 years old! My birthday was on Wednesday (the 23rd) and to celebrate we took the boo boo to Disneyland for two days! 

Well, Mitch and Janet (in-laws) took us and she got in for free haha. 
It was GREAT! We had so much fun. And Alice was so so good!
She is always good...

We took her on Pirates, Haunted Mansion, Mr Toad's Wild Ride, the carousel, and It's a Small World. 
Mr Toad's was her favorite, and she fell asleep right before Small World....

We didn't get very many pictures because we were too busy having fun, but hopefully we can go back soon and actually take some good ones. 

We bought her two really cute onesies, the coolest colorful mickey, and Mitch and Janet got her a full size Cheshire Cat and a cute cute hat! 
She got spoiled, haha.


Mitch and Janet left the day after Disneyland and we stayed a couple extra days to go to the beach and visit my Grandma. 
It was really good to see her. It'd been like 4 months since I'd seen her I think. 
She sure loves Alice, and Alice loves her too of course!
After we visited with her we went to Pines Park (where we got married) and had a little picnic. 
It was SUCH a nice day.  I love that park.


We were staying in Newport Beach so the next day, my birthday, when we woke up we went down to the pier. Unfortunately it was a little cloudy, and a little chilly. But still really pretty.


Then we headed down to San Clemente! My favorite. 
My mom, and brother, and two cousins met us there so it was super fun.
Beach water is sooo much better than pool water. 



Alice LOVED eating the sand. She was covered. It was so cute haha. 

That night we went to Olive Garden (my favorite).
I always go there for my birthday, haha.
Alice sat in a restaurant high chair for the first time.
She was sooo tired though, she was kind of having a hard time with it.



We had a really great trip though. It was so nice to be away from work for once in my life. 
Buuut we are broke now.....





1 comment:

  1. I just have to say how jealous I am. I miss California so much and it's only been a year. Funny thing too, I was looking at your blog as I got a comment from you on mine..hahaha

    ReplyDelete